I was recently nominated by Charlie Roy for a Pop-Tastic Award. I like the idea of the Pop-Tastic Awards; highlighting wonderful bloggers who may not necessarily have wide audience. I'm honoured to be nominated by Charlie, whose blog I've been enjoying for about a year now. My 6 nominations for the Pop-Tastic Award are...
- Jan Smith (Re-siever)
- Louise Maine (Hurricane Maine)
- Betty Gilgoff (Betty On-line)
- Cindy Martin (Blog Junkie)
- Phil Macoun (Tech-Edy)
- Ted Munat (Still Life With Shark)
The first 5 folks are educators that I've met in the past five months and they are doing great stuff on their blogs (and in their schools!) My last pick, Ted Munat, is a bit of a departure. Ted is the father of Sharky, who has Asperger's. Ted's blog is where he writes about the joys and challenges of parenting Sharky. I think Ted's blog will be of interest to educators; most educators will come into contact with children on the autism spectrum and it is important that we understand the challenges these kids and their parents face. I hope you check out all of these blogs.
Here are the Rules & Regs for the bling:
- When you receive The Award, please post it on your blog, linking back to the person who gave it to you.
- Please visit Veggie Mom’s Post , which explains the origins of The Award, and Sign Mr. Linky, so she’ll be able to keep a record of all whose Blogs are Pop-tastic! Feel free to leave a comment, too!!
- Pass The Award along to SIX Bloggy Friends, whose creativity merits inclusion in this circle. Link to their blogs in your Awards Post, and notify them that they’ve received The Award.
I strongly suggest looking at the other blogs that Charlie nominated.